Wednesday 9 September 2009

Climbing "Everest"

Hello world, I am back and ready for the next challenge! Indeed it took numerous pep talks and wine but now I am ready to jump on that stupid wagon (origin) once again and show you all what I am made and reveal this very resistant Goddess. So many people have achieved greatness.... written symphonies, climbed Everest, survived starvation in Ethiopia (God forbid), run marathons, conquered drug addictions and fought wars but this tart over here has a problem with losing 10 kilograms! Humiliating!

So what have I been doing, to make this "it"...the time I actually do it and climb "my Everest" you may ask.....

1) I have been clean (without chocolate, sweets, cake and crisps) for 2 days and to top that off I have hit the gym 3 mornings in a row (going for 5 days solid)
2) Tomorrow I am going to Weight Watchers with my bizarre collection of fat fighting friends to weigh in and face the music!
3) I have stocked up with Rescue Remedy so that the venomous words of Black Mamba (my boss) float right over my head and do not make me attack the snack table at work!
4) I have made plans for the next two weekends that do not revolve around the dreaded grape - dry white wine (my kryptonite)
5) and finally.... my partner in crime (my boyfriend) is away for two weeks so no Ben & Jerry's or dinner dates... (booh hoo)

Tomorrow the countdown begins.... but dammit, I need my Sherpas!

Foxy are you reading me? Princess are you there? Come ladies, lets do it!

All I am saying is that the view better be bloody marvellous from the top ... I would have taken long enough to get there!
Sir Edmund Hillary took 7 weeks.... and me? 31 bloody years!

1 comment:

  1. Princess is ready, willing and able - just looking for someone to remodel my body!

    ReplyDelete