Friday 11 September 2009

Dangling a grape...

Happy Friday!
Thank heavens there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It is midday Friday and I am yet to ruin my Weight Watchers point counting!
I have resisted two trays of Krispy Kreme donuts, two bags of Maltesers
and two packets of biscuits on the snack table!
Well if I have to be really honest, I had some Maltesers, but like a little angel I counted them into my daily points allowance.
I have only got something like 4 points left for the rest of the day so my supper is going to be interesting as I am sure the 15h00 afternoon hunger attack will get me good and proper and then for supper I will be left with a bland and extremely boring veggie platter! The thought of having a veggie platter and no wine on a Friday night makes me feel rather ill. The only way I get to have a glass of wine, is to do some exercise and get myself some bonus and guilt free points to add to my daily 18. So to all you Londoners, if you see a desperate jogger gasping for air, looking terribly parched and doing speedy laps around Earlsfield (aka Earlsvegas) this evening, please wave, it will be me on a wine run... so much for dangling a carrot - dangling a grape seems to much more effective! (Princess, I know you are with me on this).

Plans for this weekend are simple.... to stay on the frikking wagon at all costs! (Why wagons don't have seatbelts God only knows)

No comments:

Post a Comment