Friday 4 September 2009

Rising from the ashes

What a week it has been... dealing with the wrath of the Black Mamba, juggling social engagements, good news...bad news and drama!
I am counting the hours until the close of day and then I will be thinking happy thoughts and leaving the office for the entire weekend.
The wagon has well and truly driven off into the sunset without me although I am hoping it will come around again on Monday to pick me up once again... I think I am just having "a technical problem" - I will get it right one of these days and stay on the wagon once and for all!

The boyfriend is going on holiday to South Africa so I will be in London and boy oh boy I am going to hit the gym hard, stay clear away from Ben and Jerrys, curries, wine and eating out! I am hoping to conduct my own mini "boot camp" while he is away and feel fabulous by the time he returns. You know when you get to that point when your shirt buttons are taking a bit of strain and you constantly are pulling down your top to ensure your midrift is not on display? That is where I am at - I just want to put my tracki pants on so I don't feel any hint of being 'vacuumed packed' like I currently do!
I will miss my boyfriend while he is gone however 'there is always sun after the rain'.... the morning after he leaves the country, there is a brand new Sainsburys (Spar equivalent) opening just around the corner! Oh dear, I actually have to walk passed it to go home but not to worry I will be super psyched for "boot camp" and will try not to veer down the crisp aisle or venture anywhere near the bakery!

I know I have been quiet and have quite possibly lost my "mojo" to some degree however, I am getting my Goddess factor back!
Just today... I turned down a burger lunch and tonight I am having fish and vegetables for dinner, please people that has got to count for something! In the words of Stefano from "Days of our Lives" fame - "Like a phoenix, I will rise from the ashes"....I will just dust myself off and try again... and again.... and again - until I get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment