Monday 20 July 2009

D DAY

I woke up this morning feeling psyched and rearing to go. I even went to a spinning class at 7am this morning, it was a close call as my bed was feeling rather too warm and cozy but I managed to get going thanks to an encouaging text from my sister "Happy D day - good luck". There is no way I could tell her that I had postponed bootcamp by one day! I unfortunately had the pleasure of staring at my reflection throughout the entire spin class, bee-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, it did not help that a very sinewy looking lady was perched on the bike next to me making me resemble Jack the Giant Killer, that was not good for my mojo but I just keep humming "you ain't seen nothing yet.... b-b-b baby you just aint seen nothing yet".
Breakfast was Granola mmm... okay tasting but definitely a portion size only suitable for Lilliputins! My mother would not approve of my manners, I ate my bowl of granola with a teaspoon so it would last longer - I have to say that I think that is pretty good diet psychology which I came up with all on my own!
I am now so excited for lunch you would think I was dining out with the Queen - Red Pepper and Goats Cheese Soup - not bad hey and only 46 Calories. You can imagine how much cheese is in there... Sadly I am counting down the minutes to 12h00 o' clock so I can walk (very) briskly to the microwave and take the gap.

By reading this you may think I have major issues with food, I mean most people can at least last until 1pm to have their lunch, however, please bear in mind - my job is incredibally dull and I work for a very scary woman (AKA the Black Mamba) who can work on my nerves and push me over the edge making mealtimes and shredding documents the most exciting things to do on a daily basis! If you are one of those people who is just so busy that you "forget to eat" - you're the one with issues!! How in the world can you forget to eat?
[Please note that it is now 12h25 and I still have not eaten my lunch - this is a breakthrough! The bad habits must die]

I believe my boyfriend is going to also be "turning over a new forest today" which is completely co-incidental. The man has no idea that I am working so hard at transforming my life and trying to get more confident. I would like him to think that I perfect the way I am and naturally blessed with the Goddess factor. Hopefully I can keep it a secret. When I eventually reach the finish line and reach my goal and the man tells me how gorgeous I look I am just going to tell him " Oh Baby... I was born with it!"


PS. Ladies and Gentlemen I made it to 1pm - Hallelujah!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha - hope the soup was worth the weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If nobody sees you eat it - it doesn't count (that's my motto). i have tested this technique at a wedding, sneaking the pudding into a bathroom cubicle. The mother of the bride did catch me - and asked what I was doing? So - the moral is, only do it if you are going to get away with it :) Rock on sista - keep it up

    ReplyDelete