Friday 21 August 2009

FRIDAY DARE DAY

FRIDAY DARE DAY - Happy Happy!

Today is pay day which means I pop into the Accesorise and by myself a treat. Usually it follows a week of good behaviour but, the mind is a funny thing and suddenly, I am allowed to buy something although I have been terribly naughty as now, it is to act as an incentive. Besides, "dare day" is my idea and I have to set a good example and by 9h30 am this morning I had clocked in 4 compliments! You see... it was so worth it!
The outfit for the day: dark blue jeans of course for dress down Friday, grey converse trainers (my uniform nothing daring about the shoes and pants), a white cotton shirt with a panel of smocking down the front, a buttercup yello short leave cardi (oh so British), a big gold heart shaped locket with stones, a chunky gold bangle and in my hair today, is my brandnew purchase... an aquamarine satin headband with a double bow on the side. I am yet to hear from those I tried to convert last weekend over a few bottles of wine to join in on "Friday Dare Day", I wonder what they did? I must say, I have heard from my most diligent 'student', she is wearing "dangly earrings" as her dare... she is my friend with a"blank canvas" for a body - a perfect size 10, but yes people she chose dangly earrings. God, If I had a body like hers...short, tight, white, backless, strapless, skinny jeans, hot pants, racer back, boob tubes, bikini, ra ra skirts, play suits aah the options are endless but actually, after reading that back to myself.... it sounds like I am having a "bad taste party", I would probably get arrested!

Oh dammit - it is 12h15 and I have already devoured my lunch, when will I ever learn? So now I am apparently a late bloomer and a slow learner. I did have a very healthy lunch though, 4 rice cakes, grilled slices of aubergine and red pepper and hummus. I am actually really full but I can see my afternoon treat and it can see me... but no no no! I have just bought myself and incentive so I am going to have to hold out a little longer so I can least feel like I have made some progress.

Tonight I am having a big night in and tomorrow night possibly the same. I am saying no to wine and avoiding a hangover at all costs so that I don't have to embarrass myself and tell you once again on Monday, about yet another accident I have had on my bloody unstable Wagon!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY, PLEASE PRAY THAT THIS TIME, I DON'T LET GO OF THE REIGNS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment