Tuesday 4 August 2009

Bad Mood Betsy

The weekend was a right off, so I have decided to let it go into the great abyss and move onwards and upwards.
The weekend was lovely however, my "skinny brain" that I spoke about so lovingly on Friday was nowhere to be seen.... it was "fatty mentality" the whole way.
Monday hit me with a thud yesterday, I really was not ready for it. Everything went horribly wrong from work to visas to bills. I was "Bad Mood Betsy" and all fired up from start to finish infact, I can still feel a bit of "Betsy" with me today. Amazingly I did not show reckless abandon on my diet to cope with the day. I was well behaved and stuck religiously to my 1200 calories. I suppose to be fair, I cannot claim that I was really such an angel and that I have made major progress as of course, sometimes stress works the same way as having your jaw wired!

Today I was the first person at work, breakfast was at 8am and my first snack was at 8h30. I promised myself I would wait until 10 am for the snack but I lost my concentration and it was all over within seconds. I was meant to go to gym this morning but my body was not keen at all. I still got up early, armed with gym bag and missioned on towards the gym but kind of landed up at work instead. You know how much I "love" my job so how my body chose work over gym, God only knows. I would far rather be paid to spin, jog or even climb a mountain instead of fannying about in my office and running after BM.

Owing to my lack of communication yesterday I forgot to tell you that I have lost another 0.8kgs!! In total now I am 1.8kgs down and still going strong. After very subtly yet effectively sprinkling some "Goddess dust" my boyfriend started his own 'body beautiful' regime today. He is so proud of himself for going for his first gym session in ages this morning - oh my God, can you imagine, by December the two of us we will be like Ken and Barbie or .... Posh and Becks !
Isn't it funny the way your mind can play tricks on you... I am actually starting to think that by losing 10 kilograms, I am also going to get taller, bustier and suddenly have legs that go on for miles!!! A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment