Thursday 6 August 2009

War Zone

This will be short and sweet as BM is shouting obsceneties - apparently "sh** is falling from the sky" as we speak....

Yesterday went from bad to worse after I signed off:

7h30 went spinning with Adolf's granchild - the "Superbitch"

11h00 protesters bombarded our building. The sounds of sirens, bongo drums and the shouting was deafening. I did go down to reception to watch our "heavies" (security and all the biggest guys in the building negotiating).

15h00 BM sends me to buy her lunch (and steal orange juice from a meeting room on the way
back)

15h02 Crazy gunman runs around on opposite side of the road to where I was standing and shoots two cops. I am so busy humming "Runaway Horses" by Belinda Carlise to myself I do not notice a thing!

15h15 All staff glued to the our glass windows watching the action - snipers, police getting
briefed, forensics, press... the works! The Pomms are so obsessed with health and saftey we are told to "step away from the windows and remain seated at your desks"... whatever?! I am a CSI fanatic what are the chances?

18h00 Then finally - "The Brazillian wax job".................... need I say more??? What kind of sadistic pig dreamt that stuff up. I wanted a litre of wine after that but a class of ice cold water had was my only option grrrrrrr .... tough life!

Got to race BM is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment