Wednesday 19 August 2009

The NBFF (New Best Fat Friend)

Okay, so my ever faithful partner in crime in my timeless pursuit to lose "pies" has ditched me for her new best "fat friend" (aka NBFF). Together we have tried dieticians, Olga (a work from home miracle worker able to help you lose weight), Weigh Less, more dieticians, back to Olga, we tried running, gym, just eating soup... then just eating fruit, cutting out wine (that ended quickly) and numerous quick fixes and now tonight, in South Africa she is......... back to Weigh Less with the "chubster", her NBFF.

My partner in crime Foxy and I spent many hours drinking wine on my leopard print couch looking for the answers to our biggest and what appeared to be impossible questions:

"how the crap do we lose weight?" and "how do we turn superhot over night?"

The honest truth was we knew answers but the answers were just too difficult to bare.
No white wine (are they crazy? Wine is a from a grape, grape is from a fruit - what is the bloody problem)
No fanta orange (it was the only thing too cure the pain from 'too many grapes' it was a necessity)
No Creamed Spinach (yes so there is cream involved but spinach is a vegetable and good for you so....)
No Pizza (ahhh the only source of food in our community when the hangover has limited your mobility - it really was our only choice)

Foxy and I were real evil little gangsters on the weekend... I have to say that there were four of us in our posse back home , but the other two are skinny bats so they don't get a mention!!

So perhaps it is time that on the body beautiful mission, Foxy and I finally go our separate ways. It is truly the end of an era... maybe Foxy's New Best Fat Friend is not a bad influence, maybe she is an angel and will not lead Foxy into temptation .... and visa versa of course!

I so look forward to wearing my skinny jeans and my racer back top when we see eachtother again to solve the world's problems over a bottle of wine or three.

Foxy - Will I even be able to recognise you?

Good luck for tonight sista - until we meet again! Maybe this time we will finally reach our bloody goal weights!

Cheers to finding your "inner Goddess" and I have two word's for you.... GAME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment